- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- King Bed
- Mountain View
- Theatre/Media Room
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Indoor Fireplace
About Bear Paw Lodge - View More Details
Private, quiet, serene! Bear Paw Lodge sleeps 6 comfortably; it's the perfect getaway for couples or the whole family! Tastefully decorated! Two King Master Suites! Family fun, stocked kitchen & stone fireplace, updated bathrooms, spacious outdoor dining and grilling area, large deck with WOW views & hot tub. Located near the Parkway & Great Smoky Mountains Arts and Crafts Community, central to Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg! Near to OberGatlinburg, Smoky National Park, & Dollywood. This is the one!
The cabin is so cute with newly finished wood floors, high ceilings, lots of windows and light, cozy gas fireplace (operates October to April), gorgeous view of the mountains, two porches, comfortable rockers, hot tub, TV room, all new furniture and appliances. We also own the adjacent lot with a large picnic area, picnic table, and charcoal grill! The cabin kitchen is FULLY stocked with everything you may need ! Get cozy at the Bear Paw Lodge with your friends and family! We are so excited to host you!
- 2 King Sized Beds in 2 separate Master Suites
- 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 1 Full Futon
- Gas Fireplace
- Hot Tub with Gorgeous View
- WiFi Access throughout the cabin
- Arcade with over 60 Games
- Flat Screen TV in Living Room
- Flat Screen TV in Bedrooms
- 55 inch flat screen SMART TV in Theater Room
-Roku boxes with every TV (HULU, NETFLIX, AMZ PRIME)
- Full Kitchen with Refrigerator, Electric Stove and Oven
- Kitchen Fully Stocked with all Cooking Utensils and Pots/Pans and Dishware, Coffee Pot
- Fully Stocked with Luxury Linens and Towels
- Washer and Dryer
- Large Private Deck
- Large Picnic Area including Charcoal Grill with Bear-Proof Lid
- Local maintenance and cleaning company who can handle emergencies if they arise 24/7.
- 2 Floor Levels (steps to entry as well)
Access is a paved double lane road with paved level parking for 4 cars. Drive is up a windy mountain road. *This cabin is located on a mountain.
We are 10 minutes from traffic light 10 in Pigeon Forge (traffic light 8 is the turn for Dollywood) and 12 minutes from traffic light 1 in Gatlinburg. 5 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains Arts and Crafts Community.