- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- King Bed
- Mountain View
- Pet Friendly
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Indoor Fireplace
About Wheeler Cabin - View More Details
Welcome to Wheeler Cabin! Immerse yourself in the Great Smoky Mountains and experience all the fun attractions the Pigeon Forge area offers from this Sevierville vacation rental cabin. Located within 4 miles of Dollywood, the Titanic Museum, the Hollywood Wax Museum and 25 minutes from outdoor adventures in the Smokies, you'll be perfectly situated for an unforgettable escape. Wheeler Cabin features 1 bed, 1.5 baths, a private hot tub, pool table, and accommodations for 5!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Twin Air Mattress and Graco Pack-n-Play
This dog-friendly cabin in the Tennessee hills is the perfect destination for your next amazing vacation! With 1,082 square feet of living space, you will have plenty of room to relax, de-stress from the real world, and spend quality time together.
After a day of hiking in Great Smoky Mountains National Park, soothe your sore muscles in your private outdoor hot tub. Set on one of 2 decks, enjoy distant mountain views from your peaceful perch!
A billiards table centers the main level, prompting many games of pool and little friendly competition throughout your stay. Hardwood floors, wood paneled walls, and a tongue and groove ceiling encompass the classic cabin feel of Wheeler Cabin.
In the open fully equipped kitchen, prepare delicious homemade meals to fill your stomachs after a day of adventures. Warm your feet by the gas fireplace and get cozy in front of the 48" flat-screen cable TV!
The spacious upstairs bedroom boasts a king bed and a built-in jetted tub; treat yourself to a bath before bed! Lounge on the private balcony in rocking chairs with a glass of wine or a morning cup of coffee!
-- THE LOCATION --
At 'Hadley's Hideaway,' all the attractions of Pigeon Forge are only 4 miles south. You'll be just a few minutes by car from the rides at Dollywood, thrills at WonderWorks, exhibits in the Titanic Museum, and activities in the Hollywood Wax Museum! You'll also find a variety of dinner theaters, souvenir shops, and mini-golf courses along the city's downtown strip.
Drive just a few minutes further south to practice your swing at Gatlinburg Golf Course! Just 20 minutes from the property is Gatlinburg and its equally popular and entertaining attractions - check out the Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum, hop on the Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster or take a haunted tour of the Mysterious Mansion - if you dare.
Known as the gateway to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the mountain town of Gatlinburg offers access to over 500,000 acres of wilderness, forests, and hills. The park's entrance is just 12 miles from the cabin, making it easy for nature lovers to escape to hiking trails, waterfalls, and fishing streams in this sprawling, stunning area.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, free designated parking spot, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, jetted bathtub, 2 flat-screen cable TVs (48" in living room), gas fireplace, pool table, pack-n-play, upper deck with a private hot tub, balcony with rocking chairs, covered porch, pet friendly, and more!
- Prime Sevierville location within 4 miles of all the Pigeon Forge attractions and 12 miles to Gatlinburg and access to Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, (~35 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or vaping
- Dog friendly ($75 fee per pet; 2 pet maximum)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is only one bedroom, but the maximum occupancy of this property is flexible up to 5 with the use of the living room sleeper sofa, and a twin roll-away bed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in