Mountain Pause Retreat
Mountain Pause Retreat
Location Details: Sevierville
Bedrooms: 8 Bathrooms: 5.5 Sleeps: 24
Spectacular views of Mt. LeConte, Cove Mountain and many more from all of the 4 Decks!!!!
20% off Daily and Weekly Rates !!! first Renters Discount until May!!
Our spacious, serene, freshly stained 8 Bedroom, 5.5 Bathroom, 4,644 sf Log Cabin sleeps 24 comfortably.
Enjoy a relaxing pause in our “Mountain Pause Retreat Log Cabin”, take in the breathtaking views off the 4 spacious decks while relaxing in one of the rocking chairs, enjoy the home theater, play a round of pool or simply relax in the hot tub. These are just some of the amenities this cabin has to offer.
This Tennessee Lodge is ideal for family reunions, friends or corporate retreats, Church groups,wedding parties or simply a relaxing get-away. It offers plenty of entertainment that includes air hockey, pool table, and plenty of space to spread out. Spacious bedrooms offer privacy for you and your guests, surrounded by soothing mountain views. So take some time to unwind and enjoy your “Mountain Pause Retreat”.
This luxury log cabin is located in the heart of The Preserve Resort near the beautiful wedding chapel and swimming pool and open Pavilion with a Wood Burning Fireplace. You and your guests can enjoy all the amenities this community has to offer like pool & pavilion (seasonal only), sauna, steam room, workout Gym, among others.
If you are planning a wedding with spectacular views or simply a get-away in the company of friends and family this is the cabin for you!
Located just a few miles from Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Sevierville, Lake Douglas and 5 minutes to the back entrances of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Cades Coves where you can enjoy an 11 Mile drive through loop for wild life watching, visit historic cabins and churches along the way, lots of hiking trails or simply being outdoors. Within minutes you can go Trout fishing and reach a wide variety of restaurants, shops, and all the fun attractions these towns have to offer.
Easy to reach from:
27 Miles - McGhee Tyson Airport TYS Knoxville TN (using back road to avoid traffic congestion's)
Throughout the cabin, you will find no detail has been overlooked. Beautiful wood interiors are perfectly paired with custom décor.
• Living Room
Relax in front of the fireplace on those cool Smoky Mountain evenings, or flip on the flat screen TV to watch a ball game, show, or movie. The furniture includes a “bearly” sleeper sofa, couch and matching love seat. A great wall of panoramic windows showcases the gorgeous mountain views. The large deck offers rocking chairs and small wooden coffee tables along with the most stunning sunrise..
The well equipped kitchen offers plenty of counter space for multiple chefs or to set up a buffet style meal, lots of wooden cabinetry offers ample storage. Stainless steel appliances such as side by side refrigerator with in door ice and water dispenser, dishwasher, glass ceramic stove/oven and built in microwave. Small appliances such as crock pot, mixer, toaster, pop corn machine and coffee makers are available as well. Plenty of glassware, dishes, utensils, pots and pans will give you a jump start to an unforgettable vacation for a large group.
• Dining area
The open dining area offers a view you will not find at any downtown restaurants. Look out the panoramic windows over numerous rows of rolling hills Cove Mountain, Mt. LeConte and Clingmans Dome as you enjoy a homemade meal in the comfort of your own cabin. 2 large Dining tables and kitchen counter stools offer plenty of seating for everyone to enjoy a meal together.
• Bedroom Suite
One master king bedroom suite.
• Master King Bedroom Suite
The spacious master suite bedroom features a King size log bed and has its own private deck with rocking chairs to enjoy the majestic mountain views. It's bathroom features a Jacuzzi tub and separate walk-in shower.
• Theater Room
The entertainment room features a home theater projection TV & 100 inch screen, Blu-ray player, large comfortable sectional seating with recliner and a Queen size sleeper sofa. Kids can throw down sleeping bags or blankets to watch a movie. A small Juliet Balcony is featured off the theater room with spectacular views to Pigeon Forge.
• Recreation room
Let the fun begin! The game room at Mountain Pause Retreat is loaded with games that both kids and adults will love. Full size pool table, air hockey and 42 inch foosball table. Flat screen TV in addition to several board games that will keep the entire family and friends entertained. Sleeper sofa sleeps 2.An additional ½ bathroom for the common areas.
• Queen bedroom suite
2 queen bedroom suites share a Jack and Jill bathroom with shower/tub combination.
• King Bedroom Suites
2 king bedroom suites share a Jack and Jill full bathroom with shower/tub combination and walk in closets and Deck.
• Queen Bedroom Suites
2 queen bedroom suites share a Jack and Jill full bathroom with shower/tub combination.
• Laundry Room
There is a large capacity washer and dryer set for your convenience on this level.
Separate deck with private Hot Tub with mountain views and seating.
• Four levels of decks provide you and friends with majestic mountain views while rocking away in the rocking chairs as you enjoy a cup of coffee to start the day or unwind from an outdoor adventure. There is plenty of seating on the decks.
• Two charcoal grills are located in front of the cabin. Fire them up to enjoy your favorite barbecue with view of the National Parks rolling hills and Mountains.
Property Amenity Details
• 12 TVs, 1 large TV projector 100 inch screen and DVD players.
• Theater Room, Air Hockey, Pool table, Fussball table, 1 Hot Tub.
• Cable TV service, Central Heat and Air, Electric Fireplace, Fully-Equipped Kitchen, Charcoal Grill, High Speed Internet,
- Washer and Dryer.
• Church Van/Motor Coach Accessible, Majestic Mountain Views.
• 100% Non-smoking cabin
• Swimming Pool, Hot Tub (seasonal use only) with spectacular Mountain Views.
• Wedding Chapel (separate rental and by appointment only)
• Outdoor Pavilion - 700 square feet and wood burning fireplace (seasonal use only)
• Indoor Meeting Space - 850 square feet (separate rental and by appointment only)
• Workout Facility
• Steam Room
Important things to know!
• Winter weather 4WD or Snow chains suggested.
• The cabin is pet (Dogs only) friendly, up to 2 Dogs, we provide 2 Dog crates. (Pets need to be crated when unsupervised).
• Along with the many great amenities and gorgeous views this luxury cabin and resort has to offer. You will enjoy the peace and quiet as well as close proximity to the area attractions. Mountain Pause Retreat is a few minutes from downtown Pigeon Forge and downtown Gatlinburg and only 5 minutes to the back entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- King Bed
- Game Room
- Mountain View
- Resort Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Theatre/Media Room
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Indoor Fireplace
- Pet Friendly
Please login to your account.