- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- King Bed
- Game Room
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Indoor Fireplace
About Sweet Retreat - View More Details
If you're looking for a scenic and secluded 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom log cabin with a hot tub, game room, WIFI, Roku and gas fireplace, located only 4 minutes from the Parkway in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg: THIS IS IT!
* 2 King size bedrooms with TV’s and DVD players & private full bathrooms attached.
* Pull out couch for additional sleeping.
* Loft game room with Roku TV, DVD player with 75 movies, foosball table and arcade Pacman with 60 video game options.
* Stone gas fireplace or air conditioning.
* 4 person hot tub on scenic deck with gas grill and 4 rocking chairs.
* Watch your favorite streaming service with Roku.
* Free wireless internet.
* A scenic and secluded view of the mountain woods with no close neighbors!
* Open concept, fully stocked kitchen with several grocery stores nearby.
* Washer & dryer, iron & ironing board.
* Towels & linens provided.
* 4 rolls of toilet paper, 2 dishwasher pods, 2 garbage bags and hand soap provided.
* Free parking for 3 vehicles in front of the cabin.
* Everything is cleaned and SANITIZED after every guest.
* 1 mile off Pigeon Forge Parkway #8 traffic light.
(Near Texas Roadhouse & Dolly Stampede)
* 4 miles to Gatlinburg.
* 2 miles to Dollywood/Splash Country.
* 3 miles from Margaritaville. (The Island)
* 20 miles from Clingmans Dome and Cades Cove.
* Non smoking/vaping cabin.
* No pets allowed.
* Not wheelchair accessible.
* The cabin is located on a steep road on Sugar Mountain just off the main Parkway.
* Inclimate weather may cause a guest to miss their stay in our cabin. We provide no refunds for this, however, VRBO.com has partnered with CSA Insurance Company to offer trip insurance. Guests are encouraged to call CSA for a trip insurance quote.
* This cabin is in the Great Smoky Mountains where a variety of wildlife lives. During your stay, it's possible you could see wildlife like insects, squirrels, raccoons, turkeys, bears, etc.
* We pay for monthly pest prevention inside and outside of the cabin, which includes a certified K9 dog named Indie who is trained by the National Entomology Scent Detection Canine Association. All possible efforts have been taken by the owners prior to your arrival to make this cabin a safe and fun vacation rental.