Nordic Mountain Modern Lodge
Nordic Mountain Modern Lodge
Location Details: Sevierville
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.5 Sleeps: 12
Nordic Mountain Modern Lodge is a new (2020) custom-built luxury retreat in the heart of the Smoky Mountains between Wears Valley & Pigeon Forge. The Mountain Modern Luxury Lodge features a Scandinavian Nordic Lodge design theme and is well-appointed with everything you need to enjoy a trip to the mountains. Relax and enjoy the luxurious reclaimed wood furnishings from Pottery Barn, West Elm, Restoration Hardware, Four Hands, and more!
The lodge is located at the end of a cul-de-sac in the private gated luxury cabin community of Walden's Ridge.
FREE HI-SPEED WI-FI
High-speed cable internet & Wi-Fi supports multiple streaming devices, with downloads as fast as 300 Mbps! Great for remote work or school.
The main floor features an open concept living room, dining area, and kitchen. High ceilings and large windows appoint this relaxing space, with a beautiful stone fireplace and rustic barn-wood wall on one end.
KITCHEN & DINING
A well-stocked chef's kitchen offers everything you need to cook for a family. It includes an electric cook top & oven, stainless steel appliances, blender, toaster, crock pot, Dutch oven, stockpot, Instant Pot duo & much more! We've tried to include everything you might need to cook anything from a light meal to a full Christmas dinner! You don't want to miss the fresh-roasted organic fair-trade coffee or local treats! Sit down to eat at the 8 ft. authentic reclaimed wood table with seating for 12 or the kitchen island.
BED & BATH
We have 3 Private Master King Suites, each with an en-suite bath. With three different themes, you are sure to find a spot that's "just right" for you!
All 3 Master Suites include the following amenities.
- Luxurious hotel linens adorn a posh king hotel quality bed
- Smart 4K UHD HDR Roku TV with Premium Cable and Sports Channels
- Ceiling Fan
- Nightstand with alarm clock and USB charging ports
- En-suite Bath with starter amenity set
1. The Skier’s Retreat is on the main floor level and features a king-size bed with a luxurious Waldorf Astoria Bed and a private en-suite bath with a walk-in shower. French doors lead to a private balcony overlooking an amazing, wooded yard.
2. The Caribou Suite is on the lower level and features a king-size bed with a luxurious Waldorf Astoria Bed and a private en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combo and access to a private balcony. It opens to the family game room.
3. The Moose Suite is on the lower level and features a king-size bed with a 14” Gel Plus Memory Foam Mattress, a private en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower, and access to a private balcony. It opens to the family game room.
This room is perfect for kids of all ages, with numerous games and activities!
- 55” Smart 4K UHD HDR Roku TV with a full lineup of cable TV including the Sports Package
- Pool Table
- Arcade with 60 vintage games including Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Galaga, Centipede, & 1942!
- Board & Card Games
When it’s time to sleep, even the kids can enjoy a real bed with 2 sets of triple twin bunk beds with premium full-length twin mattresses.
- Sit back and relax in one of the rocking chairs overlooking the forest below.
- With almost a full acre, there’s plenty of room to explore.
- Take a nap on the outdoor hanging bed!
- Soak it up in the Hot Tub!
- Reminisce and tell stories around the fire pit!
- Play yard games like Giant Jenga or have a corn hole tournament!
- Enjoy a picnic or cookout at the neighborhood park with a common area barn, grills, tables, a creek & more!
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
• Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
• Check-Out Time: 10:00 AM
No Check-in or Check-out on the following holidays:
⌀ Easter Sunday
⌀ July 4th
⌀ Thanksgiving Day
⌀ Christmas Day
⌀ New Year’s Day
Conveniently located in the heart of the Smoky Mountains between Wears Valley and Pigeon Forge off of Walden’s Creek Road. Enjoy a slower pace of life outside the hustle and bustle of the city, yet just minutes away to all the area attractions including Wears Valley, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Townsend, and Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
Caution - Steep Driveway. The driveway is steep, but cars of all makes and models can be accommodated. We have parked everything from a small coupe to a large moving truck in the driveway without issue. 2-3 vehicles can park in the driveway. Additional parking for 1-2 vehicles is available in the level cul-de-sac at the road. Please don't block the road or neighboring driveways.
While it's very rare, during winter storm conditions 4WD and/or snow chains may be necessary to access the property. All roads leading to the property are paved.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- King Bed
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
Please login to your account.