Dollywood Spring Mix 2018: Theme Park Releases Music Festival Lineup
Listen To This Article - Click Play
Music has always been one of the best parts of visiting Dollywood. After all, a theme park owned by Dolly Parton is virtually guaranteed to have phenomenal entertainment! This April, Dollywood will take its musical offerings to the next level with the brand new Spring Mix Festival. Running for three weeks, this eagerly anticipated celebration will bring some of the world’s biggest artists and bands to Pigeon Forge. Read on to learn everything you need to know about Dollywood Spring Mix 2018.
Three Weeks of Great Music
The Spring Mix truly has something for everyone! The festival’s musical acts are organized according to three different genres, with each style of music getting its own week. The first week of the Spring Mix puts the spotlight on classic country singers and bands. In the second week, Dollywood will host inspirational artists who provide uplifting entertainment. For the third and final week, the theme park will host classic performers, including chart-topping rock bands and R&B groups.
All of the amazing entertainment during the Spring Mix festival is completely free with park admission! If your favorite artists are playing on different days, you can take advantage of Dollywood’s multi-day tickets, which are valid for two or three days. Of course, the best way to see all of the concerts is to purchase a Dollywood Season Pass, which provides admission for the park’s entire operating year.
Dollywood Spring Mix 2018 Schedule
The lineup for Dollywood’s 2018 Spring Mix is absolutely incredible! In total, the artists performing at the festival have collected 25 Grammys, 12 Country Music Association Awards, 10 American Country Music Awards, four American Music Association Awards, 56 Dove Awards, 42 gold albums, and 18 platinum albums. You can see the complete festival schedule below:
Week One (Country)
- Wednesday, April 11- Crystal Gayle and Suzy Bogguss
- Thursday, April 12- Shenandoah and Restless Heart
- Friday, April 13- Janie Fricke and The Malpass Brothers
- Saturday, April 14- Connie Smith and Mandy Barnett
- Sunday, April 15- T.G. Sheppard and Sylvia
- Monday, April 16- Pam Tillis and Exile
- Tuesday, April 17- DOLLYWOOD CLOSED
Week Two (Inspirational)
- Wednesday, April 18- Amy Grant and The Martins
- Thursday, April 19- Chonda Pierce and Triumphant Quartet
- Friday, April 20- David Phelps and Wayne Watson
- Saturday, April 21- Blind Boys of Alabama and Dallas Holm
- Sunday, April 22- The McKameys and Carman
- Monday, April 23- Selah and Larnelle Harris
- Tuesday, April 24- DOLLYWOOD CLOSED
Week Three (Classic)
- Wednesday, April 25- The Marshall Tucker Band and The Drifters
- Thursday, April 26- Orleans and Al Stewart
- Friday, April 27- Atlanta Rhythm Section and Maureen McGovern
- Saturday, April 28- Firefall and In My Life: A Beatles Tribute
- Sunday, April 29- Debby Boone and The Tams
Concert Times and Locations
The Dollywood Spring Mix 2018 concerts will take place at two locations at the theme park. The performers listed first in the above schedule will appear at DP’s Celebrity Theater for two one-hour concerts at 2 and 5 p.m. The performers listed second will appear at Showstreet Palace Theater for three 40-minute concerts at 2:30, 4:30, and 6:30 p.m.
If you want to guarantee that you have a seat for one of the shows during the Spring Mix Festival, consider purchasing one of Dollywood’s VIP Packages. For $60, you will get a reserved premium seat, a Spring Mix lanyard, and a 20 oz. bottle of water in the theater.
Dollywood is also offering Dinner VIP Packages for $85. With this package, you’ll get a dinner reservation and meal (up to $25) at Front Porch Cafe, one reserved premium seat, a Spring Mix lanyard, and a Spring Mix concert T-shirt. Both VIP Packages can be purchased up until 72 hours before the scheduled performance date on the official Dollywood website.
Ready to start planning your spring escape in Pigeon Forge? Check out these 10 Basic Facts About Dollywood That Everyone Should Know!