Thanksgiving in the Smokies: Who’s Open?
Are you spending Thanksgiving in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg this year? It’s time to start making your Thanksgiving Day plans! We want to make sure your family has a wonderful time when you visit the Smoky Mountains, so we’ve put together a list of the restaurants and attractions that are open on Thanksgiving Day. Each of the restaurants offers carry out options, in case you want to pick it up and take it back to your Smoky Mountain cabin. Keep checking back for updates, and SHARE this list with your friends, so everyone can plan their trip to experience Thanksgiving in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg!
Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Restaurants:
- Applebee’s, Open at 4p.m.
- Atrium Pancakes, 7:30a.m.-2p.m.
- Alamo Steakhouse, Open at 4p.m.
- Bennett’s Pit BBQ, Each Location, 11a.m.-9p.m.
- Best Italian, Each Location, 10:30a.m.-10p.m.
- Big Daddy’s Pizza, Open at 3p.m.
- Bojangle’s, 5:30a.m.-Noon
- Calhoun’s, Each Location, 11a.m.-10p.m.
- Cherokee Grill, 12-10p.m. (Will be serving Thanksgiving meal)
- Corky’s Ribs & BBQ, Open at 11a.m.
- Crawdaddy’s, 11a.m.-1a.m.
- Cracker Barrel, All Locations, 6a.m.-10p.m. (Begin serving Thanksgiving meal at 11a.m.)
- Geno’s Pizza, 10a.m.-1a.m.
- Golden Corral, 11a.m.-7p.m.
- Hard Rock Cafe, 11a.m.-11p.m. (Thanksgiving meal added to menu)
- Iron Boar Saloon, 2p.m.-9p.m.
- Johnny Rocket’s, 11a.m.-1a.m.
- J.T. Hannah’s Kitchen, 2p.m.-9p.m.
- Loco Burro, 11a.m.-1a.m.
- Mama’s Farmhouse, 11a.m.-9p.m. (Reservations required for party of 6 or larger)
- No Way Jose, 2p.m.-9p.m.
- Old Mill Restaurant, 10:30a.m.-8:30p.m. (Offering Thanksgiving meal)
- Pucker’s Sports Bar and Grill, 11a.m.-1a.m.
- Reagan’s House of Pancakes, 7a.m.-1p.m.
- Seasons of Ober Restaurant, 11a.m.-6p.m.
- Shoney’s, Opens at 6a.m.
- TGI Friday’s, Open at 4p.m.
- The Melting Pot, 2-7p.m.
- The Park Grill, 5p.m.-10p.m.
- Three Jimmy’s, Serving Thanksgiving feast
- Tony Roma’s, 11:30a.m-9p.m.
- Smoky Mountain Brewery, 11:30a.m.-11p.m.
- Wood Grill Buffet, 10:30a.m.-8:30p.m.
Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Attractions:
- Adventure Ziplines of Sevierville, 10a.m.-5p.m.
- The Comedy Barn, Shows at 5p.m. and 8:15p.m.
- Country Tonite, 8p.m. Christmas show
- Dixie Stampede: Shows at 3:30p.m., 6p.m. and 8:30p.m.
- Five Oaks Riding Stables, 10a.m.-4p.m.
- Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show: Shows at 5p.m. and 8p.m.
- Hazard County Hoedown, Dinner at 6p.m., Show at 7p.m. (at Smith Family Dinner Theater)
- Hollywood Wax Museum, 9a.m.-11p.m.
- Legacy Mountain Ziplines, 10a.m.-4p.m.
- Lumberjack Feud, Shows at 5p.m. and 8:15p.m.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, 9a.m.-9p.m.
- Smoky Mountain Opry, Christmas shows at 3p.m. and 8p.m.
- Titanic Museum Attraction, 9a.m.-10p.m.
- Wonderworks, 9a.m.-10p.m.
- Wonders of Flight, 10a.m.-8p.m.
Smoky Mountain Visitor Centers Operating on Regular Hours:
- Cades Cove Visitor Center
- Clingmans Dome Visitor Center
- Gatlinburg Welcome Center
- Sevierville Welcome Center
- Sugarlands Visitor Center
If you’re looking for other things to do when you visit the Smoky Mountains, take a look at Visit My Smokies’ Smoky Mountain attractions page. There, you can find a complete guide for every exciting place to visit when you’re in town for Thanksgiving in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg.
The Titanic Museum Attraction will have Fireworks, a visit from a Princess, and Snow on Thanksgiving Evening and they are 1 mile away from Tanger for Black Friday shopping!
November 5, 2013 at 3:58 pm
Thanks for commenting and sharing the additional information, Erin! We will be sure to let people know about the event. It sounds like a great time!
November 6, 2013 at 5:14 pm
Will you be posting restaurant openings for Christmas Eve and Christmas as well closer to then? We will be coming up on Christmas Eve and was wondering if there would be any restaurants open. Thanks!
November 25, 2013 at 12:26 am
I will definitely be posting a blog of restaurants open for Christmas Eve and Christmas! Expect to see it soon, so you can start making your holiday plans! Thanks for commenting!
November 25, 2013 at 10:27 am
Where did you find the squirrel photo? Is it copyrighted? Would make a great card for next year but could not find source online. Thanks – J.
December 1, 2013 at 12:35 pm
What about the Island and the stores and restaurants there? Open?
October 13, 2015 at 2:38 pm
Comments are closed.