No Foolin’ Around, We’re Giving Away a Free Smoky Mountain Vacation
We know how much you love the Smoky Mountains and we want to thank you for all of your love and support for our area. Over 1 million people have enjoyed our April Fool’s stories in the past but, this year, we want to give back with no foolin’ around.
How would you love to experience a free vacation with 3 nights in a 2 bedroom cabin and tickets to some of the most popular attractions in the area? What about planning to go hiking in the Smoky Mountains where, this year, you’ll see some of the most beautiful wildflowers we’ve ever seen in the mountains?
April Truth: We are giving away a complete vacation to the Smoky Mountains with $500 to spend!
No jokes about it, here’s what one lucky winner will receive:
- 1 voucher for a 3 night stay in a 2 bedroom cabin in the Smoky Mountains in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge.
- $500 Visa gift card
- 4 Pigeon Forge attraction tickets to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge
- 4 Pigeon Forge attraction tickets to the Country Tonite Theater
- 4 Gatlinburg attraction tickets to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
- 4 Smoky Mountain attraction tickets for whitewater rafting with Smoky Mountain Outdoors
3 Easy Steps to Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Vacation
*You must complete all 3 steps to enter for your chance to win. We do not sell your information and we are not affiliated with any timeshare company – we really are just giving away a free vacation!
- Share this page on Facebook.
- Fill out the form below with your information.
- Start thinking about how you would spend your free vacation by reading one of the great articles below!
Top 7 Articles People Have Loved on our Website
- Polar Bears Introduced into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 6 Ways to Avoid Lines at Dollywood
- 10 Free Things to Do in Gatlinburg You Don’t Want to Skip
- Top 9 Smoky Mountain Hiking Trails with Waterfalls
- 5 Attractions You Will Never See Again in the Smoky Mountains
- 8 Shocking Secrets About Cades Cove You Won’t Believe
- Ultimate Smoky Mountain Bucket List: 22 Smoky Mountain Activities To Experience Before You Die
April Fool’s Day might be all about jokes, but we’re serious about this giveaway. The contest winner will be randomly chosen and announced on May 3, 2017. Click here to read all of the official rules and eligibility requirements for this giveaway.
Love the driving and riding the smoky mountains for years.
April 1, 2017 at 8:20 am
Heading to the Smokies tomorrow. Can’t wait. Love everything about the Smokies
April 1, 2017 at 6:29 pm
Carolyn Sims Spencer
My heart is always in the Smokey’s. would live there if I could!
April 1, 2017 at 7:05 pm
poor and would love to win lol
April 1, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Married in 2002,stayed in a cabin with a breathtaking mountain view!!
April 2, 2017 at 1:00 am
Since I am unable to move to the Smokey mountains this getaway would be awesome to win!
April 2, 2017 at 2:09 am
love them Smokey Mountains !
April 2, 2017 at 6:18 am
Love the Smokies!!!
April 3, 2017 at 4:40 pm
This would be such a great birthday present.
April 5, 2017 at 12:37 pm
Teresa Booher Brown
The perfect place to spend my birthday with my husband!
April 8, 2017 at 6:35 am
Tammy Vogler Cutlip
My family would be ecstatic to go here!! I love the smokies and wish we could live there <3
April 8, 2017 at 11:41 am
Sue McGallagher Foster
My husband had a stroke on Oct 22 2016 had to stop working,we are just on social security, we cant afford a trip now , we have been to mountains several times , thought we would never get back this would be such a blessing we loved coming there he is walking again has some memory issues and speech but we are very blessed overall , have only been married 2 1/2yrs!
April 9, 2017 at 8:02 pm
Lost mama &daddy this past year still very stressed need a vacation getaway to unwind so love Gatlinburg
April 10, 2017 at 7:56 am
Love the smokies all ways will won’t to move there when I retire
April 30, 2017 at 10:19 am
Who won the contest?
May 19, 2017 at 8:19 am
June 3, 2017 at 8:37 am
Comments are closed.