Listen To This Article - Click Play
Each year, in February, the Saddle Up Pigeon Forge event brings people together to celebrate the American West — right here in Pigeon Forge!
What is Saddle Up Pigeon Forge?
Saddle Up Pigeon Forge is a popular Western-themed event that brings everyone together to celebrate the Western lifestyle. Each year, there are a number of events that take place as part of Saddle Up Pigeon Forge, including concerts, cooking demonstrations and dance classes. It’s a lot of fun for kids and adults, and it’s definitely an event you don’t want to miss out on!
For anyone looking to attend Saddle Up Pigeon Forge, there’s a few things you should know:
Most of the events are absolutely free.
Each year, free events are offered throughout Saddle Up! A few of the favorites include:
- Cowboy Fun at Blairs Valley Ranch in Wears Valley (Free transportation will be available from the LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge)
- Saddle Up Sampler – Mini-concert sampler (Located at the LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge)
- Western Dance Classes (The LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge)
- Cooking Demonstrations (Located at The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe)
- Buckaroo Roundup – Cowboy-themed activities like roping, storytelling and more. (Located at Clabough’s Campground)
You will need to register for ticketed events.
A few of the events are ticketed events, and you will want to purchase your tickets ahead of time. These events include:
- Intimate Evening Dinner Concerts (Various locations based on individual concerts)
- Stories & Strings – Spend an hour with Saddle Up Pigeon Forge musicians and learn about their songwriting and the musicians who influenced them. (Located at the LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge)
- Saddle Up Concerts
- Chuck Wagon Cookoff (Located at Clabough’s Campground)
To learn more specific details of concerts and classes at Saddle Up Pigeon Forge, click here.
Events take place at a few different locations, depending on the type of event.
Keep in mind that Saddle Up Pigeon Forge events have a few different locations. Most of the events will take place at the LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge, but there are partnering locations, like Clabough’s Campground and a few select restaurants. When you plan which events to visit, make sure you take note of their locations. You can get all of the location information HERE.
Events start around 10 a.m. and continue throughout the day, some ending as late as 10 p.m. Saddle Up Pigeon Forge will take place rain or shine, so you don’t need to worry about the weather. Kids and adults will love this event, so be sure to stop by for at least one of the classes during your vacation!
For more information about other things to do, check out all of the events in Pigeon Forge for your vacation.