Dolly Parton to Be Featured on Hallmark’s “Home & Family” TV Show
Listen To This Article - Click Play
On May 21-22, Hallmark Channel’s “Home & Family” recently visited Pigeon Forge to record 5 shows – all recorded at Dollywood – to give their viewers an inside look at everything Dollywood has to offer, plus a “behind the scenes” look at Dolly Parton’s life.
Dolly was previously a part of the “Home & Family” TV show, and she invited the Hallmark team to visit the area to film at the park. This was also the first time the “Home & Family” team has filmed outside of their Los Angeles studio, and nearly 800 visitors to Dollywood were lucky enough to see the tapings at the park during their visit.
The Dolly Parton TV series will air Monday through Friday, May 30 – June 3, 2016, beginning at 10 a.m. on the Hallmark Channel.
About the Dolly Parton Episodes on “Home and Family”
Aside from an inside look and tour of the Dollywood theme park,the show features segments from Dolly, getting to know her up close and personal. It also features the young actress, Alyvia Alyn Lind (age 8 at the time of filming), who played the young Dolly Parton in the recent Dolly Parton movie, “The Coat of Many Colors.”
A few things you can expect to see on the show:
- An inside look at Dolly’s wardrobe over the years, featuring her wigs, outfits and shows
- Details about her homemade stone soup and banana pudding
- Special performances by Dolly Parton, including “Angel Hill” with Alyvia Alyn Lind (the song was featured on Dolly Parton’s “Coat of Many Colors”)
- A special interview with Dolly Parton about her upcoming album and concert tour
- Interview with Dolly about the Imagination Library
- Interview with Alyvia Alyn Lind about the upcoming “Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love,” the “Coat of Many Colors” sequel. (You can find the latest information about her sequel movie HERE.)
Do you plan on watching the Dolly Parton TV features this week? Let us know what you’re most excited about in the comments below!