8 Reasons You Know You Belong in the Smoky Mountains
Listen To This Article - Click Play
Do you love everything about the Smoky Mountains? Do you daydream about spending more time in the mountains and less time at home? If that sounds like you, maybe these will, too. Here’s 8 reasons you know you belong in the Smoky Mountains:
1. You prefer the mountains to the beach any day.
When someone mentions taking a beach vacation, do you cringe and think about how you’d rather spend time in the Smokies?
2. You have a solid love of nature, mainly because you’ve spent time in Smokies.
You love everything about nature and the outdoors – the hiking trails, wildflowers, plants and animals – you love it all.
3. You enjoy each of the FOUR seasons the Smokies has to offer.
True Smoky Mountain lovers enjoy something about all 4 seasons in the Smokies. Of course, the fall colors might be your favorite, but you still wouldn’t turn down a vacation any other time of year!
4. You know the best way to start your day is at a pancake house in the Smokies.
When you wake up and think of all of the places to eat pancakes in Gatlinburg, then it might be time to take a vacation because you definitely belong in the Smokies!
5. You know the nicknames of places like “The Spur” and “The Dragon.”
Have you made the drive along “The Spur” or “The Dragon?” If you know those two places, you probably belong here!
6. You wish the trolley was your primary form of transportation – even at home.
Do you love taking rides on the trolleys when you visit? It’s a great way to sit back and just enjoy the ride and relax. If you think about riding the trolley at home, it’s time for you to take a vacation and hop on a trolley for a day or two.
7. You know the lyrics to all of Dolly Parton’s songs.
If you know the lyrics to all of Dolly Parton’s songs, you probably belong in the Smoky Mountains. There’s nowhere else in the world that praises Dolly Parton as much as we do in the Smokies! You’d fit right in!
8. But most of all, you daydream about spending time in a cabin in the Smokies.
If you dream about the views from a Smoky Mountain cabin or if you constantly think about your next vacation to the Smokies, we think you belong here!
Does this sound like you? If it does, you definitely belong in the Smoky Mountains. Start planning your vacation by taking a look at all of our Smoky Mountain cabin rentals.