Listen To This Article - Click Play
Pigeon Forge is a charming city located in the Smoky Mountains. The town contains exciting events, amazing attractions, fascinating shows and excellent dining opportunities. You can find numerous outstanding Pigeon Forge restaurants. If you are visiting the city, here are the top five restaurants in Pigeon Forge.
1. Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant: This delicious restaurant serves the dishes that remind you of home. You can dine on fried chicken, chicken pot pie, chicken and dumplings or pork chops. You could also choose meat loaf, steak or ham. For dessert, you will want to try apple or peach cobbler or apple spice cake. The menu contains items just for kids, and you can receive unlimited refills on soft drinks. The restaurant was originally a farmhouse, and some of the original furniture still remains in the restaurant. The atmosphere is awesome, and the food is scrumptious.
2. Alamo Steakhouse: This excellent restaurant serves some of the tenderest steak that will ever go into your mouth. Davy Crockett was a famous hero who died in San Antonio, Texas at the Alamo. Crockett was from Tennessee, so this restaurant is dedicated to him and the other 2,000 volunteers who fought at the Alamo. While dining at the restaurant, you can order steaks, prime rib or shrimp. Some of the appetizers include Texas taters, crab dip and oysters. The restaurant also serves great salads and soups. The servers are friendly, and the atmosphere is relaxed.
3. Bennett’s BBQ: For some excellent barbeque, Bennett’s is the place to go. You can order ribs, brisket, sausage or chicken. Steaks, catfish and pork chops are also served. The sides include BBQ beans, French fries, corn on the cob, slaw and fried okra. The meals are prepared with the flavors that you will love.
4. Old Mill Pottery House Café and Grill: This picturesque restaurant features excellent steaks, delicious catfish and fresh seafood. You could also eat a hamburger, chicken tenders or salad. If you are dining during the lunch hours, you could try the quiche or a fruit plate. It is a unique dining experience.
5. Smoky Mountain Brewery: If you love burgers, you must eat at this fabulous restaurant. You can also eat a sandwich or Italian food. The handcrafted beer is excellent. The venue also contains TVs and nightly entertainment. This relaxing environment will allow you to unwind and enjoy the atmosphere.