Listen To This Article - Click Play
Gatlinburg is saying goodbye to the summer season with a week-long food festival! If you love burgers, then this festival was made for you. At GatlinBURGER, visitors will be able to enjoy 16 different burgers from local chefs. We’ve got all the details on the Gatlinburg food festival for you!
What is GatlinBURGER?
GatlinBURGER is a week-long food festival in Gatlinburg that celebrates classic, All-American burgers and toppings that are stacked high! During the festival, visitors will be able to get 16 unique burger creations. The burger lovers will each get a passport to get stamped at each of the participating restaurants for a chance to win prizes! The winner will be chosen by a random drawing on Sept. 30 from diners who tried 3 or more burgers.
Visitors aren’t the only ones who can win something, though! The 16 participating restaurants are all competing to be crowned the GatlinBURGER Burgermeister, the highest burger week honor. Each restaurant will feature one off-menu burger for the week, and burger lovers will vote for their favorite on social media using the hashtag “GatlinBURGER” and by marking who they think should win on their passports.
How Much Does the Gatlinburg Food Festival Cost?
During the GatlinBURGER food festival, participating restaurants will be offering their featured burgers for just $7! The burgers are served a la carte, so sides are extra. Keep in mind that not all burgers on the restaurants’ menus are $7 — just the featured burgers on your passport.
When is the GatlinBURGER Food Festival?
GatlinBURGER will take place from Sept. 13 through Sept. 19. During that week, everyone is invited to pick up a passport from one of the participating restaurants and enjoy up to 16 different burger creations! Remember, to be eligible to win prizes, you must try at least 3 unique burgers on the passport and get your passport stamped to prove you tried them. You can turn in your passport by email or mail!
Which Gatlinburg Restaurants are Participating?
The following Gatlinburg restaurants are participating in the GatlinBURGER food festival:
- Cliff Top Grill at Anakeesta
- Crawdaddy’s Restaurant and Oyster Bar
- Crystelle Creek
- Delauder’s BBQ
- Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin
- The Greenbrier Restaurant
- Loco Burro Fresh Mex Cantina
- Ole Red Gatlinburg
- Pucker’s Sports Grill
- Seasons of Ober Restaurant at Ober Gatlinburg
- Smith & Son
- Smoky Mountain Brewery
- Split Rail Eats
- TGI Fridays
- The Rampant Lion
Visit any of these restaurants in Gatlinburg during the week-long food festival to try their burger creations!
What Kinds of Burgers are Offered?
So many unique burger creations will be offered during GatlinBURGER! The restaurants put a twist on your favorite foods, from spicy Mexican to pancakes. Here are all the burgers being offered at the participating restaurants:
- Pucked Up BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger at Pucker’s Sports Grill
- Go Loco Burger at Loco Burro
- Daddy’s Creole Burger at Crawdaddy’s
- Schnitzel Burger at Seasons of Ober Restaurant
- Deep South Burger at Cliff Top Grill
- Sunrise Cheeseburger at Shoney’s
- Farm House Burger at Ole Red
- The Italian Job at Smith & Son
- Pickle Me Pimento at Split Rail Eats
- Ghost Rider at The Greenbrier Restaurant
- Spicy Southern Squealer at Delauder’s BBQ
- The WINGMAN Burger at TGI Friday’s
- Rise and Shine Burger at Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin
- Octoburger at The Rampant Lion
- Country Fried Steak Burger at Crystelle Creek Restaurant
- Hungry Hiker Burger at Smoky Mountain Brewery
More Gatlinburg Restaurants
While you’re in town for the Gatlinburg food festival, GatlinBURGER, be sure to check out some of the other delicious restaurants in the area! Check out the best Gatlinburg restaurants you don’t want to miss.