Listen To This Article - Click Play
There are hundreds of things to do in Gatlinburg TN but the one thing that you’re going to need to do while vacationing in Gatlinburg, Tennessee is eat. With a wide variety of restaurants in Gatlinburg TN to choose from, it can be fun to plan where to enjoy your breakfast, lunch and dinner on a daily basis. Whether you’re looking to dine in a casual, laid-back atmosphere or prefer a fine-dining experience, Gatlinburg offers guests the chance to put their taste palettes to the test at some of the best ranked places to eat in Gatlinburg. Many of these top 8 restaurants you will not find back home, each offering their own unique cuisine created by Gatlinburg locals.
1. Log Cabin Pancake House – The Log Cabin Pancake House is one of the most well-known restaurants in Gatlinburg. Serving up breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, you will not go hungry while dining here. Generous portions and delicious food add to the reasons of why you will want to visit the Log Cabin Pancake House. With their most popular meal being breakfast, this restaurant serves some of the best pancakes and french toast royale in the town.
2. The Peddler Steakhouse – The The Peddler Steakhouse is another favorite among Gatlinburg locals and visitors. This is the perfect place to dine for entertainment and special occasions. Have a seat near the creek and enjoy the start of dinner with a trip to the salad bar. Choose from a variety of dishes such as steak, chicken and seafood, which is sure to appeal to all diners.
3. Smoky Mountain Brewery – When looking to enjoy a casual meal of pub food and a beer, there’s no better place in Gatlinburg to visit than the Smoky Mountain Brewery. This restaurant serves everything from breakfast to dinner with some of the most popular menu options being pizza and their very own homemade brews.
4. Calhoun’s BBQ – Calhoun’s BBQ specializes in baby back ribs and other Texas-BBQ favorites. Comfort food plates change with the seasons.
5. Best Italian Cafe & Pizzeria – This casual pizzeria is the perfect place to taste authentic Italian cuisine in downtown Gatlinburg. Large portions of pastas, salads and pizza will not leave you disappointed.
6. Pancake Pantry – As one of the most popular restaurants around, the Pancake Pantry is a must when in Gatlinburg. Try some of the best breakfast dishes such as sweet potato pancakes, fried eggs, french toast and fluffy pancake stacks.
7. Cherokee Grill – This mountain-lodge themed restaurant offers a cozy atmosphere with real burning fires to seat near while enjoying a meal. Meals start off with a round of warm bread, followed by entrees such as steak and seafood.
8. Wild Plum Tea Room – The Wild Plum Tea Room features some of Gatlinburg’s finest breakfast cuisine. Enjoy dining in this beautiful atmosphere while sipping on cold or hot tea and enjoying favorites such as the Autumn Bisque soup.
Whether you go by this list or just stop in one of the many other restaurants in Gatlinburg when walking down the parkway you may find a favorite new place to eat in Gatlinburg TN on your next trip.