Listen To This Article - Click Play
It’s no secret that the Smoky Mountains offer sights more beautiful than you can ever imagine! Everywhere you turn is another picture-perfect scene. Are you missing the Smoky Mountains today? If it’s been too long since your last visit, and you’re wishing you could be here right now, we can help. We’ve gathered some of the most beautiful photos of the Smokies that will make you feel like you’re here with us! Here are 10 photos to look at when you’re missing the Smoky Mountains:
1. Do you miss waking up each morning to a gorgeous Smoky Mountain sunrise?
2. Or spending a relaxing evening watching a Smoky Mountain sunset?
3. Just pretend you’re here, taking in the familiar blue of the mountains.
4. Or visiting one of your favorite mountain towns, Gatlinburg.
5. Let’s not forget all the fun and beauty Pigeon Forge has to offer either!
6. We know that nothing compares to taking in the mountain views.
7. And that you’re missing your favorite sign!
8. And hiking to breathtaking waterfalls like Laurel Falls!
9. And, of course, driving through Cades Cove!
10. And hiking to Clingmans Dome for a picture-perfect sunset!
Wherever you are, we know you wish you were here, and we do too! While these pictures can’t compare to seeing the Smokies with your own eyes in person, they serve as a great reminder of what’s waiting for you as soon as you can return!
Smoky Mountain Webcams
If these pictures have you missing the Smokies even more, try taking a look at some of the Smoky Mountain webcams in the area! These live webcams will make you feel like you’re right here in the mountains, no matter where you are. Take a look at the best Smoky Mountain webcams here.