Listen To This Article - Click Play
Opening Saturday May 11th with the new addition, RiverRush Dollywood’s Splash Country new ride 2013 is Tennessee’s first water coaster and will give you a thrilling ride with a splash! RiverRush will take you on twists, turns, and multiple drops with hydromagnetic technology it is a thrill ride with a blast of water. RiverRush has been the highly anticipated feature of Splash Country new ride 2013 to complement one of the already largest water parks in America featuring 30 acres of wet adventures.
Dollywood’s Splash country is a separate park from Dollywood located in the same area separated from one another with the parking areas between the two. It is very convenient to split a day between the parks but you will need either a ticket for each or a Super Season Pass that will allow you to visit both parks.
What To Know Before You Go
- Plan ahead for a day at Splash Country by reserving a private retreat for your family or group hosting up to 12 people and making for a great way to have relaxing time to enjoy a full day of exciting water adventures with breaks in between.
- With several dinning and snack options available throughout the park you just need to bring your towels.
- Suit up in your favorite swimwear but make sure that there are no visible metal accents or buckles (especially on the back) due to limitations on some rides.
- Water shoes or flip flops are allowed to be held on to for most rides if you want to protect your pampered feet from the hot pavement going from one ride to the next.
- And encourage the kids to leave the goggles at home because they are not permitted in the wave pool area.
After trying the Splash Country new ride 2013 you will enjoy many other favorites of the park with more than 23 water adventure slides and rides. With areas of fun for all ages there are play areas for the toddlers with slides and play areas scaled just for their size, a relaxing lazy river ride for all, a wave pool, and many slides and rides from mild to thrilling!