Listen To This Article - Click Play
Everyone loves a good Christmas show in the Smokies. If you’re looking for an exciting high-energy holiday show, then we have the perfect one for you! The Christmas show at Dolly Parton’s Smoky Mountain Adventures is a grand production, but especially for the holidays. You’ll get to experience a spectacular night of ice skaters, acrobats, and a hearty holiday feast. It’s one of the best ways to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with your friends and family. We’ve broken down everything you need to know before you take your seat at this exciting Christmas experience:
Dazzling Ice Skaters, Flying Acrobats, & a Bluegrass Nutcracker
Much like all of Dolly Parton’s shows, the Christmas show at Smoky Mountain Adventures is a huge production. There is a lot of time and effort that went into making this show something people of all ages can enjoy. The show has special effects, high-flying acrobat acts, and even a bluegrass version of the Nutcracker. You and your family can dance along to festive holiday music all while taking in the gorgeous holiday costumes and stage decorations. Some elements of the regular show have made it into the Christmas show like the Chinese poles act and the aerial silks act, but they are both given some holiday flair. The ice skating is expertly done and is sure to wow the whole audience. The show ends with a special holiday version of “Go Tell it on the Mountain” paired with a breathtaking light show that will dazzle everyone. It really is a fantastic show to share with your family this Christmas.
Filling Holiday Feast
If you go to this Christmas show, prepare to leave with a full stomach. This dinner show comes with a hearty holiday feast. The menu is inspired by some of Dolly’s recipes and includes holiday kettle soup, a homemade biscuit, sugar cured ham, fried chicken, old fashion country stuffing, buttered corn on the cob, sweet potato casserole, and a specialty dessert. For beverages, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of Pepsi products as well as sweet and unsweet tea. There are also vegetarian and gluten free options. Just be sure to fill in any dietary restrictions when you purchase your tickets online. Your family will love this tasty country feast!
Show Dates & Admission
The Christmas show at Dolly Parton’s Smoky Mountain Adventures begins in early November and ends in late December. Check out the Christmas show schedule for specific times and dates. When you are purchasing your tickets online, you can choose regular, select, or preferred seating. They offer vacation packages if you want to buy other attraction tickets along with the show.
Some Quick Tips:
- The show is fully accessible for individuals who need special accommodations. If any members of your party have a wheelchair, need hearing assistance, or other special needs, then Smoky Mountain Adventures can accommodate you. You can call reservations at 844-322-4400 and they’ll help you book your tickets.
- You should arrive early. There are a lot of fun holiday activities the kids can do while you wait to be seated for the show. They have a game room and a spot where kids can write a letter to Santa.
- Don’t forget to check out the Bass Mercantile gift shop to cross some items off your holiday shopping list. It’s a great place to pick up some unique gifts for your friends and family.
- Christmas-themed makeovers are also available at the show. For an extra fee, your child can be transformed into a number of adorable holiday characters like a friendly elf or a reindeer. The makeover comes with facial make-up, costume accessories, and more. The kids will love this!
- We recommend booking your tickets early. They tend to sell fast especially during the holiday season.
Looking for even more family fun in the Smokies? Browse these amazing Smoky Mountain activities to find something everyone will love doing.