5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Gatlinburg TN Vacation Rentals
Listen To This Article - Click Play
Even though the Smoky Mountains are one of the most frequented places in the country, there are still a lot of misconceptions about the area, and there’s plenty that a lot of people just don’t know. From the great things to do in Gatlinburg to the gorgeous cabin lodgings, you’re missing out. Since we’re such fans of the Smokies, we try to make sure everyone knows all that they can about our special piece of the Great Smoky Mountains. That’s why we’ve put together a list of things you probably don’t but really should about Gatlinburg TN vacation rentals that will have you planning a visit in no time. Read all about them below:
1. You Get the Best of Both Worlds by Staying at Gatlinburg TN Vacation Rentals. When you stay in a Gatlinburg cabin, you can relax on a secluded getaway surrounded by the beauty of the Smokies while being conveniently located within a few miles of all the fun things to do in downtown Gatlinburg. It’s the tranquility of nature and the excitement of the city rolled into one phenomenal cabin stay. These cabin rentals enable you to “get away from it all” without missing out on the entertainment of the city. They’re a perfect combination of comfort and convenience.
2. They’re Not Expensive. Nothing could be further from the truth. Gatlinburg TN vacation rentals are one of the most affordable – and most fun! – vacations you’ll ever go on. From cabin discounts and attraction packages to coupons for being a frequent visitor, vacationing and lodging in Gatlinburg come with big savings.
For additional information on keeping your Gatlinburg getaway affordable, read about the 3 ways you can keep Gatlinburg cabin rentals affordable for your next vacation.
3. You’ll Find Cabins That Can Accommodate Everyone. While there are plenty of smaller, one- and two-bedroom cabins that are perfect for small family vacations and romantic getaways for two, there are also large cabin rentals that are big enough to comfortably accommodate you and dozens of your closest friends. One of the largest cabins in Gatlinburg – Roosevelt Lodge – sleeps 34 guests and features amazing amenities like a home theater, game room, hot tub, wet bar and a large, fully-equipped kitchen. So regardless of how big your vacation party is, there’s a cabin in Gatlinburg for you.
4. They’re Within Minutes of the Most Popular National Park in the Country. With more than 10 million visitors annually in 2014 – that’s more than twice the number of visitors the second most popular park received – the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the most popular national park in the United States. And since the park just happens to be in the backyard of cabins in Gatlinburg, you couldn’t find a better place to lodge.
5. Gatlinburg Cabins Are Only a Quick Day Trip Away. The Smoky Mountains are within one day’s drive of one-third of the United States population. That means a vacation in the Smokies spent inside a relaxing and fun cabin is much closer than you might think. You can “get away” without even having to go far away with Gatlinburg TN vacation rentals.
We hope this list has shed some light on just how amazing the Smokies really are. If you’re ready to plan your own Gatlinburg cabin vacation, start browsing our Gatlinburg TN vacation rentals today!