Dollywood has been providing the perfect destination for families seeking to reconnect during their visit to the Smokies for more than 30 years. From rides for thrill seekers of all ages to award-winning shows, delicious food and a variety of shops, Dollywood offers countless opportunities for families to explore the park together. When you spend your day enjoying all the family-friendly rides and entertainment that the park has to offer, you’re guaranteed to make memories that will last forever.
Dollywood hosts six festivals throughout the year that make each visit a unique experience for all guests.
• The Festival of Nations celebrates the music, dance, food and art from more than 30 countries around the globe. It is an international entertainment celebration that has become a guest favorite.
• Spring Mix is the newest festival at Dollywood and has something for everyone. This music festival features amazing entertainment from 3 different genres: country, uplifting entertainment and classics. All of the concerts are completely free with park admission.
• During the Barbeque & Bluegrass Festival you can enjoy some of the South’s best barbeque with a side of bluegrass music’s finest pickers.
• During Summer Celebration, Dollywood extends operating hours to allow even more family time and caps off each evening with a fireworks show across the Smoky Mountain sky.
• During the Harvest Festival, Dollywood showcases its finest fall décor, the country’s best artisans and crafters, some of the season’s most delicious treats and hundreds of free concerts from some of Southern gospel music’s most popular performers. Stick around in the evening for an amazing Great Pumpkin LumiNights experience!
• Smoky Mountain Christmas, which has consistently won the Golden Ticket Award for Best Christmas Event, features a spectacular display of Christmas lights throughout the park, delicious festive food and live holiday shows.
Please visit Dollywood.com to view Dollywood’s operating calendar and plan when you want to visit. To learn more about how to get the best deal on tickets to Dollywood, read our blog, “5 Things You Really Need to Know About Dollywood Ticket Prices.”