Each year, millions of people visit Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, making it one of the most popular Pigeon Forge attractions. When you’re planning your family vacation, we want you to be able to save as much money as possible for your trip, so make sure you keep each of these Dollywood coupons handy for when you start planning.
1. Arrive after 3 p.m. to purchase your ticket and you will get in the next day free by using the same ticket.
2. If you plan to spend more than 2 days at the park, you’ll actually save money by purchasing a season pass. You can purchase a single-day ticket, and if you decide you want to upgrade that ticket to a season pass, you can do so before you leave the park that day.
3. Purchasing a season pass at the end of the season, in December near the holiday time, the season pass will also be valid for the entire following season. (So, actually, you’re receiving a little extra time on your pass for the price!)
4. Just about everything that you do at Dollywood is included with an admission ticket or season pass. The only things you will have to purchase are food, refreshments, souvenirs and parking. We also recommend saving money by riding the Pigeon Forge trolley instead of parking at Dollywood. The cost of parking at Dollywood rises each year, and the cost to ride the trolley is only .50 per person. You can park your vehicle at Patriot Park for free, then catch the trolley right there. Be sure to have exact change.
5. If you do choose to purchase a season pass for Dollywood, consider getting one member of your party a Gold Pass. It’s a small upgrade to the regular season pass, but it will save you a lot of money if you plan to purchase anything within the park because the Gold Pass will get you a percentage off of merchandise, food, refreshments and souvenirs. With a Gold Pass, you will also receive free parking each time you visit the park that season.
6. Planning to purchase many drinks? When you first arrive to the park, you can get a refillable drink mug. The mug is yours to keep for the entire season and refills of drinks throughout the park are relatively cheap.
7. We also found, according to Pigeon Forge TN Guide’s Dollywood coupons guide, McDonald’s and Wendy’s offer $5 Dollywood coupons, and they only cost you $1 to get, so you’ll actually be saving $4 on your tickets.
It’s really easy to save money at Dollywood, and we want to help you with other Dollywood tips and Dollywood coupons, too! For more details about Dollywood and ways to save money, take a look at 15 Dollywood Tips for Saving Money at the Park.
Please login to your account.