Sherwood's Splash Mountain
Sherwood's Splash Mountain
Location Details: Pigeon Forge
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.5 Sleeps: 12
If interested in renting this luxury cabin, contact Gail at 678-357-3405 today!
Sherwood’s Splash Mountain is our brand-new 4 bed/4 1/2 bath luxury cabin located in the exclusive “The Village at Sherwood Forest " at the top of popular Sherwood Forest Resort in Pigeon Forge, TN.
Our cabin was completed in January 2018 and rent-ready for Spring 2018! Sherwood’s Splash Mountain is aptly named for its spectacular mountain views & private indoor heated pool (not to mention our family’s love of Disney????). It is here you will find all you need for a fun-filled, yet relaxing vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee!
Sherwood’s Splash Mountain has many wonderful features, including, but not limited to:
* Prime, convenient location for short drives to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Pigeon Forge, & Gatlinburg.
*Main room w/27' high floor-to-ceiling stacked-stone gas fireplace, and wall-of-windows w/incredible, unobstructed, panoramic views of the Smoky Mountains, including the iconic Mount LeConte!
* Four luxury bedrooms w/hand-made furniture, luxury bedding, upgraded mattresses, & en suite baths (3 king and 1 bunk room) Bunk room includes 2 sets of bunk beds: 2 full beds & 2 twin beds. 2 king bedrooms are located on main level & 1 king bedroom and the bunk room are on the top level. Each bedroom has its own 42” 4K Smart TV and Blu-ray player. These are true private bedrooms w/en suite baths (not shared w/theater room or open loft area). We also have a queen sleeper sofa in main room.
* Indoor private heated pool w/ pool toys and pool towels.
* State-of-the-art home theater room w/an enormous 100" projection screen w/surround sound system, Blu-ray/DVD player w/Wi-Fi, DVD library w/100+ movies, and real reclining movie theater seats for a true theater experience. This is not a just a TV room, but a true home theater. It is great for watching the Big Game, cable TV, movies, & streaming your favorite shows.
*Hot tub for total relaxation while taking in the spectacular mountain views on the covered deck (located just outside the pool room).
*Three large decks facing the awe-inspiring Smoky Mountains (one deck is located off the top master bedroom as a private retreat). Deck seating: 6 rocking chairs and 3 tables on main deck, 4 rocking & 2 Adirondack chairs & 2 tables on basement deck, and 2 Adirondack chairs w/ottomans and 2 table on private top floor deck connected to top floor king bedroom.
* Loft Game Room includes: 8 ft. billiards table w/additional ping pong top, 2/person arcade game table w/60+ games, a pub table for playing games, and large Smart TV.
* Basement game room includes: air hockey & foosball tables, a large TV, and a wet bar (mini-fridge, microwave, & a variety of plastic drink-ware).
* Kitchen: For the cooks in the family, we provide a fully-stocked kitchen (w/stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, an island, & pantry w/plenty of storage space) for all your cooking needs. And for those who like to eat, our hand-made farm table seats 8-10 w/additional seating for 4 at the kitchen island.
* A great collection of games, puzzles, & books are available for guest use.
* Charcoal grill (please bring your own charcoal)
* Free high-speed Wi-Fi.
* Laundry room w/ full-size (HE) washer and dryer.
* Keyless entry system for guest convenience and safety (go directly to cabin).
*Gated resort community with outdoor community pool, paved roads, and parking at cabin.
Location, location, location! Splash Mountain is located in Sherwood Forest, a gated resort community with paved roads and a seasonal, outdoor community swimming pool. Sherwood Forest is 1.5 miles from the parkway. Our community is known for its spectacular, panoramic mountain views.
We are very close to all the action of both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, yet far enough away to enjoy the natural beauty of the Smoky Mountains. During your stay, you can easily visit the beautiful Smoky Mountain National Park for scenic drives, hiking, whitewater rafting, animal viewing, and more! Take a very short drive to the parkway in Pigeon Forge with Dollywood, Splash Country, comedy shows, music entertainment, museums, Cal Ripken Experience, go-karts, mini-golf, The Island w/ Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville & Paula Dean's restaurant, shopping, etc., etc. Don't forget to take another short drive to walk the streets of charming Gatlinburg and visit its ski resort Ober Gatlinburg, Ripley's Aquarium, restaurants, and shops. And after a fun-filled day of sightseeing, you can return to the comfort, spectacular mountain views, and countless amenities of Sherwood’s Splash Mountain.
Chains are recommended for vehicles during inclement weather. Trip insurance is also recommended, especially in the winter months.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- King Bed
- Game Room
- Mountain View
- Resort Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Theatre/Media Room
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Indoor Fireplace
- Private Pool
Please login to your account.