- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- King Bed
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Indoor Fireplace
About Mountain Air - View More Details
*Secluded location, very peaceful
*2 Fireplaces (Oct 1 - Mar 31)
*Fully-equipped kitchen, gas grill on deck
*2 decks & front porch
*Creek w/walking path
*Just mins to Restaurants/stores
*Only 6 miles to Pigeon Forge
"Mountain Air" is a 2-bed/2-bath log cabin that offers a getaway from the hustle/bustle of the attractions areas and puts you into the mountains. You will not be disappointed! We are very private. Check out our collection of great reviews and photos!
- The cabin has central heat/air and 2 gas stone fireplaces (in season).
- It sleeps a maximum of 7 when using the pull-out sofa.
- The kitchen is well-equipped.
- We provide linens and starter set supplies of soaps, shampoo, trash bags, dish detergent, etc.
- The cabin has a single-level interior floorpan.
- There are satellite TVs in the Master bedroom and the living room.
- Services include Internet/WiFi, cell booster (your mileage may vary), and a landline phone.
Spend your days nestled into the wooded property, relaxing on the deck swing, or soaking in the hot tub on the lower rear deck, or cuddle up inside in front of the fireplace. Then, take a walk down the paths to the creek that winds through the property. When dinner time arrives, prepare a delicious meal in the well-equipped kitchen, cook out on the gas grill, or head down the road to your choice of several well-reviewed restaurants only minutes away.
See our listing site for all policies and terms.