- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- King Bed
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Indoor Fireplace
About Cozy Bear Cabin in the Smokies - View More Details
Cozy Bear Cabin is an authentic "log and chink" style cabin. Sleeps 8 people. Easy drive on a paved, single-lane road. Flat parking. 2 large, covered decks with rocking chairs. Wooded views and comfortable seclusion. Perfect location. 5 miles to Dollywood and Gatlinburg. 3 Private King Suites on each floor for guests. Flat-screen TVs in each room. Billiards and 60-in-1 arcade. Jacuzzi off the Master Suite. Relaxing hot tub. Outdoor fire pit. Charcoal grill with grilling utensils provided.
- Decorated with antiques and crafts from the Great Smoky Mountain artisans
- Full hand-hewn exposed wood and beams
- Laundry closet with washer and dryer
- Toilet paper, paper towels, and dish liquid in Starter Quantities
- Hotel-sized soap, shampoo and conditioner
- High-speed internet and WI-FI available
- At the first entrance onto the mountainside, it is a paved, single-lane road leading to the cabin. Slow down and listen for oncoming traffic.
- Four-wheel drive is not necessary
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee pot with Starter Coffee Packets
- Complimentary Netflix access
- Board games and cards available
- Large stand-in shower in the downstairs bathroom
- Space heater provided downstairs
- Gas fireplace in living room
- ***Balcony railings may be wide enough for small children to fit through. Please be aware before booking with small children. As new cabin owners, we are working on a solution.***
Guests will be able to access the entire cabin except for designated owner's closets.
Other things to note
***Balcony railings may be wide enough for small children to fit through. Please be aware before booking with small babies.***
No more than 8 guests are allowed. Should you have more than 8 people, we reserve the right to ask your group to leave and pay an extra $75/guest per night on the reservation.
Reservations from Knoxville will NOT be permitted.
Please remember you are in the woods, so bugs are to be expected.