- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- King Bed
- Game Room
- Mountain View
- Pet Friendly
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Indoor Fireplace
About Bella Vista Lodge - View More Details
Our cabin overlooks Gatlinburg from a small mountaintop and is a great viewing spot for the 4th of July fireworks!
*Our cabin lodge is rented directly by us, the owners. When you contact us you will speak directly to one of us and not a rental management company. We can answer any questions you may have and will be attentive to your needs to help make your vacation the best possible. You will not get that type of service from one of the less personal rental companies in the area.
The name ?Bella Vista? means "Beautiful View". Our property certainly lives up to its name because it has one of the best views you will find in Gatlinburg. Sitting on a mountaintop overlooking the town of Gatlinburg, you will have panoramic mountain views with glorious sunsets over the mountains. By night you can see the twinkling lights of the Gatlinburg strip down below. Our property overlooks the city for beautiful night views as well.
Our property would also make a great place for your wedding. The views would make a spectacular backdrop for wedding photos. The size of our yard would accommodate many wedding guests, however only up to 14 persons are allowed to sleep at the lodge overnight.
We keep the lodge pristine and clean at all times. The property is well maintained and decorated with very nice, tasteful furnishings. We stay up to date on maintenance and we keep our house and decks freshly stained and in tiptop shape. This is a beautiful mountain cabin and you will feel at home if you choose to stay. You may find some cheaper prices for other properties, but you get what you pay for. Look over our pictures and enjoy your vacation to the fullest if you choose to stay with us!
Check out the breathtaking views at our cabin. They are truly stunning. Our property is nearly 1 full acre of level land overlooking the town of Gatlinburg. This is quite rare for a mountain cabin in Gatlinburg, TN. The driveway and parking area is paved, and there is plenty of room for numerous vehicles to park. We have a huge front yard for the kids (and adults) to play. There is also a basketball goal, picnic area, 2 charcoal grills, and a swing set on our property. This is truly a great place to bring the kids and let them play.
We also have a outdoor wood burning fire pit and sitting area for you to roast your marshmallows and hotdogs in view of the Great Smoky Mountains. Please bring your own wood to burn. The supermarket down the street sells bundles of firewood too.
Our property is located in a prime location. Our cabin is located approximately 1 mile from the center of Gatlinburg?s famous strip. You are just a couple minutes away from all the action of the Gatlinburg has to offer. If you want to experience Gatlinburg's sight and sounds, but still want the peace and quiet, Bella Vista Lodge is a great place to accomplish both.
All photos are up-to-date and accurate.
Sleeps up to 14 people.
4 King Beds
2 Queen Sofa Beds
2 Roll Out Cots (High Quality and Comfortable)
- Convenient PRIVATE Location!
- Great viewing of the Gatlinburg Fireworks during the 4th of July celebration
- 2 Charcoal Grills
- Wood Burning Fire Pit with Seating Area
- 8 Person Picnic Table in Grilling Area
- Air Hockey Table
- Multicade Arcade with Pac Man and many other games to choose from
- Outdoor Basketball Goal
- Indoor Shuffleboard Table
- 2 Gas Log Fireplaces
- 7 Person Hot Tub with Gorgeous View
- Free WiFi Access with High Speed Internet
- 6 Flat Screen TV'sin total - 1 in each bedroom and both Living Rooms
- DVD and Blu-Ray Player in Living Rooms
- Surround Sound System in Both Living Rooms
- Large Kitchen and Refrigerator with Electric Stove and Oven
- Kitchen Fully Stocked with all Cooking Utensils and Pots/Pans and Dishware
- Dining Area Seats 8
- Outdoor Dining on Deck Seats 5
- Full ADT Alarm System
- 3 Minute Drive to Stoplight 3 In Gatlinburg
- 15 Minutes From Dollywood
- 4 Minutes To Ripley's Aquarium
- 20 minute walk to downtown (The walk down is easy, but the walk back will be steep)
- 4 Private Decks (2 Bedrooms with their own Attached Private Decks.
- Comfortable Furniture Upstairs and Downstairs
- Local maintenance and cleaning company who can handle problems if they arise 24/7.
- 2 Floor Levels
- Private Area with Wildlife all around
- Food City Supermarket & Pharmacy Located Just 5 Minutes Away
- Arts & Crafts Community Only 5 Minutes Away
Level 1 - 2 King Bedrooms and Den/Game Room with air hockey table, Shuffleboard Table, Multicade Arcade Game System. Each bedroom has an attached bathroom with tub and shower. One Sleeper sofa and roll out beds are on this level. Washer and dryer are located on this level as well. Slate tile floors.
Level 2 - 2 King Bedrooms are located on this level with 2 attached full bathrooms. Kitchen, Dining area, Living Room, sleeper sofa, fireplace.
You will not have to worry about neighbors looking in your windows since we are not extremely close against other cabins. We have a full acre of beautiful property for you to relax on.
All local attractions are in easy reach from the property and a very short and easy drive from here.
Please remember, you are dealing directly with us, the owners. We designed and built this cabin to be enjoyable for all ages.
Special note on requests to bring your pet: We only allow dogs on a case-by case basis. For the dog to be considered it needs to be mature (not a puppy), well house trained, cleaned and brushed well to prevent excess shedding. We also request that if you wish to bring a dog that the dog be crated at any times when it is not supervised by a human being inside the lodge. We do not want the pet to be left roaming freely inside when no one is there. If you dog is not crate trained, or you cannot fulfill our requests we cannot allow you to bring your dog.