Now it’s its 30th season, Dollywood provides the perfect destination for families seeking to reconnect during their visit to the Smokies. From rides for thrill seekers of all ages to award-winning shows, delicious food and demonstrating craftsmen, Dollywood offers countless opportunities for families to explore the park together, including the newest attraction, FireChaser Express, the nation’s first dual-launch family coaster.
Dollywood hosts five seasonal festivals ensuring each visit is a unique experience.
• Festival of Nations (March 22- April 21) celebrates the music, dance, food and art from more than 30 countries around the globe.
• Barbeque & Bluegrass Festival (May 24 – June 8) serves up some of the South’s best barbeque with a side of bluegrass music’s finest pickers.
• During Great American Summer (June 14 – Aug. 3), Dollywood extends operating hours from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily for even more family time and caps off each evening with a fireworks show across the Smoky Mountain sky.
• During the Harvest Festival featuring the National Southern Gospel Celebration (Sept. 22 – Nov. 1), Dollywood showcases its finest fall décor, the country’s best artisans and crafters, some of season’s most delicious treats and hundreds of free concerts from some of Southern gospel music’s most popular performers.
• Smoky Mountain Christmas (Nov. 8 – Jan. 3), the six-time Golden Ticket Award winner for Best Christmas Event, features more than four million Christmas lights throughout the park, delicious festive food and seven holiday shows.
Please visit Dollywood.com to view Dollywood’s operating calendar and to purchase tickets.